Sugar Apple 5 seeds Annona squamosa * Tropical Fruit * Rare * CombSH H26
1. Soak seeds for 12 -48 hours.
2. Soak seeds in 1 part bleach / Alcohol / Hydrogen peroxide , 9 part water for 5 - 10 mins ( This will kill the fungus on the seed surface)
3. Plant the seeds 1/2 - 3/4 inch deep
4. Keep soil moistened, and the temperature around 70°F. ( Warp container with plastic warp or plastic bag will help keeping moisture. )
5. Seeds may take 30 days or longer to germinate.
All seed counts should be considered estimates. Some of our seeds are estimated by weight.These weights are often based on our supplier weights and/or the weight of the average of several samples of the same seed.We do our best to ensure accuracy and will often add extra seeds. However, all estimates are final.